Wednesday 7 May 2008

Bad Manners


Bad Manners seems to be coming more and more common with each new generation. The art of saying please and thankyou is dwindling. People openly belch and pass wind without an excuse me or pardon. Who opens the door for any one anymore?
So why is the art of good manners becoming as extinct as the Dinosaurs, I mean it does not take a second to thank someone or to say please when requesting something.
I feel that it is being extremely bad and disrespectful to each other not using manners. Apparentley belching after a meal in Germany is good manners, but in this country it is the right thing to do to excuse yourself, so why do people ignore this?
Do we need to start lessons in good manners, personally I think it is the role of the parents to teach manners, as I do myself, my two year old nearly always says please and thankyou.
It costs nothing and makes people happy to hear these simple words.
Everyday manners at home http://www.bartleby.com/95/36.html

No comments: